Friday 1 April 2011

Munro bagging after work!!!

Yesterday my friend Arlene and I decided that there was more than enough light to pop up Buachaille Etive Beag after work as a training run.

Amazingly, I have never been up this mountain before (despite it being just down the road from my house and being considered a very easy munro), so I was chuffed to be able to get up there after a day in the office!

Buachaille Etive Beag col
We reached the col in just 45 minutes but it was really windy. As soon as we reached this view point, the rain started, so we decided to visit just the most northerly summit Stob Coire Raineach (925m) and leave Stob Dubh for another day.


After a swift jog back down to the car, we still had plenty of daylight left.

Another good training run in the bank!

Me descending from Stob Coire Raineach


No comments:

Post a Comment