Tuesday 29 March 2011

Yipeeeee - more daylight!!

Now that the clocks have changed there should be enough light for more fun and games; training runs before work and climbing after work!!!

Yesterday evening I ran 10k along the road from my house to the Clachaig Pub (sadly not stopping for a pint), but taking in a detour on the return through some woodland trails (signposted Signal Rock). I ran round the south shore of a pretty wee lochan that I have never even noticed before [grid ref 123570]!

This morning, Ben and I got an early start and decided to run up the Pap of Glencoe (Sgorr na Ciche, 742m) before work.....

View from the Pap this morning


We started in the dark but soon the sun was up and it was a lovely still morning. With all this extra daylight, maybe it's time for me to step up the training.....

No comments:

Post a Comment