Thursday 27 January 2011

Helpful emails...


Today I received a very positive email from (the!) Charlie Ramsay, giving me lots of useful tips for fundraising and awareness-raising, as well as a kind offer of future advice. Charlie has also put a mention of my challenge in the History 1 section of his webpage: http://www.ramsaysround.com.  In due course I will also email my proposed schedule and dates for the records section!

I also received an encouraging message from the Bob Graham 24h Club; "Good luck to you on behalf of the members of the BG Club; your heart and soul are in the right place!"

After work yesterday I went on a wee hill run in the dark up my favourite local hill, Beinn Lora in Benderloch. Despite being a mere 308m, it is tons of boggy fun and makes for a great race each November (http://beinnlorahillrace.synthasite.com/). The weather forecast for this weekend looks quite good, so i'm thinking that i'll try and get my first 2011 training days in the bag! Now I just have to decide which hills to explore....

No comments:

Post a Comment